- This event has passed.
Celebrate Great (local) Grains
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Explore the advantages of reintroducing wholesome grains raised and processed in our area for our community. Find out how local grains enhance our local economy. Discover heritage grains that bring great taste to baking, brewing and distilling.
Saturday, September 14th, 10 am to 3 pm
Spiesschaert Farms, 3150 NW Thatcher Rd, Forest Grove, Oregon
Free & Family Friendly
- Bread, bakery & beverage tasting
- Whole grain cooking & baking demos
- Horse drawn wagon rides through farm & riparian area
- Fresh food concessions
- Music by The Serendipity String Band
- Covered seating & plenty of parking
Local flour and grains will be for sale!
Click here to see photos from Celebrate Great (local) Grains 2018. Plan to join the fun this year!